Sunday, February 8, 2009

Revising My Paper

I didn't have that many problems with writing our first short essay. I enjoyed the poem that I chose to write about. I think maybe there may have been some miscommunication with how we were suppose to write this paper. Also, I think that I was confused about how we were suppose to discuss literary techniques and strategies within our paper. I thought that we were to write about what strategies we used when we read our poem and how we interpreted it. After having our meeting to discuss my paper, I realized that we were actually suppose to explain how the author had used these strategies and techniques. I found that the meeting we had was very helpful and useful to me. I was aware of mistakes I had made as well as what could be changed into something else to make it sound better. I was given a lot of suggestions that I am going to take advantage of. I am ready to revise my essay for my final draft. I feel that now I can write a really awesome paper after clarifying exactly what I am suppose to write about as well as having received some helpful hints. Also, I will be prepared to present a well written paper for our next short essay that is due. I plan to meet you with in the future when writing my papers. This was a great help and I feel that all professors should do this for their students. Especially since now I know exactly what you are looking for and what you consider a well written paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment