Monday, January 26, 2009

My First Short Paper

I decided that I would write about "Blackberries" for my first short paper. This was the poem that I was assigned to be an expert on. I feel that this poem was very well written and I enjoyed reading it. The writer used a lot of imagery words which made the poem seem real. As I read this poem, I could actually see what was happening. I can relate to this poem because it refers to the differences between social classes. This should be fun to write about because it gaves so many details that I can discuss. It leaves a lot up to the reader to decide, like "what does he mean by this?" Everyone in class gave a lot of ideas about what certain sentences or certain words were referring to and I like that because of any of those ideas could be correct. I can't wait to get started on this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment